Thursday, October 23, 2008

I haven't made a post for so long that I think it's about time. I have been doing more work on Tillich's conception of God, or rather his arguments for the impossibility of such a conception; planning to plunder John Macquarrie for similar points; trying to write an abstract for a conference on interdisciplinarity (which, the online edition of the OED informs me, is a word). But I haven't always been working, you understand; I can't always work. On that 'note', in fact, I shall be singing Evensong at Selwyn tonight to an unfamiliar set of preces and responses. It's insane, insane I tell you.

3 comments:

Robert Seddon said...

I take it from the itrdurham.com link that you're hoping to revisit the old stomping ground.

Monsoonmalabar said...

I am indeed - if they'll have me back for a couple of days...

Doorman-Priest said...

Now that sounds heavy! I am just preparing an essay on Luther and his wider contribution to the Reformation.